The Genisis 'X' series of sliding table panel saws must be one of the finest machines available on the market with every part of the machine designed for a purpose as opposed to a price. The structure of the machine and the construction are designed to withstand even the most demanding of cutting requirements with the frames being manufactured from heavy gauge steel which is laser cut and finger jointed ensuring strength and accuracy for the long term. Additional torsion bars are fitted to the base of the machine, again ensuring a structurally sound rigid base and frame, eliminating the possibility of flexing during operation and ensuring accurate and chip free cutting.
- 3200 mm sliding table of multi chamber construction running on solid and hardened steel runners with large diameter 'dumb bell rollers' to ensure an easy gliding motion.
- 1300mm rip fence mounted on a solid hardened and chromed 50mm diamter bar
- Fine adjustment to the rip fence
- Powerful 5.5 Kw (7.5Hp) motor
- 4 blade speeds by easily accessible manual belt change
- Independent scoring saw
- Machine is fitted with a NC keypad which gives motorised adjustments to:
- Raise and lower of the saw blade
- Tilt of the sawblades, numeric entry with LED digital display
- Raise, lower and lateral adjustment of the scorer
- Heavy duty, large section crosscut fence, telescopic with flat scales for ease of use.
- Quick release of cross cut fence for cutting solid wood or ripping larger panels.
- 2 x heavy duty flip stops, the action in a self lubricating bush to ensure long term accuracy.
- Self supported over head safety guard for better dust extraction and to allow possibility of grooving
- Maximum blade size 350mm diameter
- Maximum depth of cut 100mm
- Machine supplied with seperate angle cutting fence
|Main saw blade diameter max.||Ø 350 mm|
|Max. cutting height with blade at 90°||100 mm|
|Max. cutting height with blade at 45°||70 mm|
|Rectified cast iron fixed table dimension||620x1000 mm|
|Main blade speed||3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 RPM|
Keypad control panel
|Sliding table length||380 x 3200 mm|
|Main saw bore||Ø 30 mm|
|Main motor power||7.5HP (5.5KW)|
|Scoring saw blade||Ø 120 mm|
|Scoring motor power||1HP (0.75KW)|
|Scoring blade speed||8000 RPM|
|Saw table extension||800 mm|
|Cross cut fence manual movement||Yes|
|With Mitre fence|
|Manual control for cutting width adjustment|
|Digital control for blade tilting adjustment|
|Motorized control for main saw height adjustment|
|Motorized for scoring saw height adjustment|
|Motorized for scoring + / - direction adjustment|
|With Luxurious Overhead saw guard|
|With keypad type control panel|
|With tool frame|
|With Clamping shoe|
|Main channel dust collection||Ø 125 mm|
|Lux saw guard dust collection||Ø 75 mm|
|Packing size||2270 x 1300 x 1100 mm + 3330 x 470 x 330 mm|
|N.W / G.W.||878 kg / 1050 kg + 187 kg / 247 kg|
Heavy duty sliding table of multi chamber construction using solid hardened and chromed steel guides with large diameter 'dumb bell' rollers to ensure an easy glide.
Heavy duty flip stops
Heavy duty telescopic cross cut fence
Easy access for blade change
Find out more about this machine and the rest of the range at the Genisis X-Type Panel Saws website.